Can you share a recipe that’s vegetarian or vegan for people who can’t eat nuts, or wheat, or sugar, or have a number of food allergies?
There’s plenty of people out there looking for recipes just like that and we’d love for you to help them find those delicious recipes in the vegetarian/vegan specific Squidoo magazine, GoodVeg.
Here’s a few tips to help you create a GoodVeg lens for those with food allergies:
- When creating your lens make it easy for people to find it by using the specific food allergy and the word vegan or vegetarian in the title, subtitles and tags.
- Share your own homemade recipe, not something copy and pasted from another site.
- Share lots of personal tips to help people make the food quicker/easier/tastier.
- Include must-have kitchen tools and products with personal recommendations from you. Tell them why you prefer that brand over another.
- Share scrumptious photos to help your reader better understand your directions. A great tip to remember for all of your lenses is to use a photo that measures 250 x 250 square for the Intro module and then use larger photos throughout your lens. The large photos look best when featured at the Squidoo magazines.
- And make sure your ingredient list and directions are easy to understand and follow even without the photos.
To have your lens included in Squidoo’s GoodVeg magazine, choose “Food & Cooking as your main topic category and “Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes” as your subtopic.
You’ll see a terrific example of a well-built GoodVeg lens that is both vegetarian and gluten free if you visit Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffin Recipe. Then, go ahead and get to work on one of your own.
When your lens is complete, please feel free to share the link here so we can all take a look.