That is a lettuce sandwich you’re looking at.
You’re probably thinking that a sandwich made of salad isn’t very note worthy.
I beg to differ with that opinion.
- The Salad Sandwich recipe lens houses a personal recipe – The lensmaster and her granddaughter created this made-up-at-home sandwich recipe and tells us how and why the recipe came to be.
- The lens shares detailed instructions and useful tips to help a reader successfully recreate this recipe at home.
- The lens sports step-by-step photos taken by the lensmaster of the entire “cooking” process. Okay, making a sandwich isn’t “really” cooking, but you get the idea.
- Each of the ingredients and products featured in Amazon modules have a personal note added to them. Here’s one that accompanies a recommended cookbook: “Enjoy your sandwich with a bowl of soup to make an even bigger meal choice.”
- The lensmaster has included interactive modules to draw a reader into the recipe. On this lens you’ll find a poll module and a guestbook. Each provide a thought-provoking question to be answered by the reader.
Then, use the guidelines featured above to make your own recipe lenses remarkable too!