The more complex definition is finding your own niche Get-Up-And-Go and making it work for you, not always the easiest task especially after the holidays.
So here are 5 tips for finding some energy and making things happen.
1) Find your happy place! Sounds a bit new age but it works. Picture yourself sitting on a beautiful beach or skiing down the slopes or even shopping in your favorite store. Relaxed? You’re getting there.
2) Let your mind wander. Think about the things that make you happy. Write down a few ideas about things that you’re truly passionate about and the things you simply love. Your list could include Mac & Cheese, scrapbooking, visting Montreal or even the book you’re reading right now. (I just finished reading Rod’s Stewart’s new autobiography and I really, really liked it.).
2a) Make yourself a cup of your favorite tea, pet a cat or look out the window.
3) Get focused. You’ve got a list in hand, some brilliant ideas to sort through and (hopefully) a clear mind. It’s time to get focused.
4) Get excited. There is no better way to up your energy level than getting excited about something you love.
5) Produce something amazing. Now it’s time to start your lens. If you’re energized, focused and excited it will be easy to get started.