> 29 Topics, Titles, Writing Prompts and Ideas for Your Next Great Lens
29 Topics, Titles, Writing Prompts and Ideas for Your Next Great Lens
Sometimes inspiration comes suddenly, like in the famous tale of Archimedes’s bathtub “Eureka!” or Oprah’s concept of “A-ha!” moments.
More often than not, inspiration comes to us when we’re actively looking to be inspired. In recognition of this truth, today I’ve got a list of 29 ideas, titles, topics and subjects designed to help inspire you to create your next masterpiece. You can take any of these and run wild with the ideas that grab you or just read the list and let your imagination guide you somewhere new.
Whatever you do, I wish you all the best of luck and can’t wait to see what you come up with. If an entry on this list inspires a lens, please come back and share the lens in the comments so we can see what you’ve created.
1. My favorite hat ever
2. The best sun protection for my lifestyle
3. I hated this book!
4. How I chose my favorite pet
5. Repair, don’t replace!
6. The moment that changed everything.
7. A weeknight meal for lazy cooks like me.
8. Stay-cations: How I relax at home
9. Saving money by doing it yourself
10. The biggest challenge of my life
11. What I learned when I…
12. Something everyone should know how to do
13. The most useless purchase I’ve ever made
14. What I wish I’d known then
15. How I de-stress
16. Easy drinks for hot summer days
17. My favorite places to learn
18. 10 people who inspire me
19. Books that changed my life
20. Never again!
21. You can do it too
22. My latest obsession
23. The best thing I ever did for myself
24. 5 easy life-hacks
25. Why I’ll never cut corners again
26. A tool I’ll never be without
27. My indulgence
28. Advice from my grandparents
29. A Lazy Sunday
Photo Credit: jakuza via Compfight cc